|Address:|| Defiance, Ohio (Current)|
Charlestown, PEI (Former)
|Aliases:||Junette Brunette, Just June (Brittany), Bitch of a Witch, Too Much of a Wimp (Jesse), The Underdog, Witch, Girl (Harmony), Elphie (herself), Elphaba (Jesse, Harmony and herself), Best Friend (Justine), Theatre Nerd Douche (Laura)|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Brandon Harris (Father)|
Casey Harris (Mother)
Hayley Harris (Older sister)
Anna Harris (Older sister)
|Relationships:|| Tommy Barlow (Boyfriend)|
Andy Jones (Ex-boyfriend)
|Friends:|| The Unitards|
Justine Callaway (Best Friend)
Harmony Harpse (Best friend)
|Enemies:|| Vocal Adrenaline|
The Musical Melodies
Harmony Harpse (previously)
|Interests:||Singing, dancing, acting, show choir, debating, NYADA, New York, Broadway|
|Clique:|| The Unitards|
The Jackson High Debating Team
|Talent:||Singing, acting, dancing, debating, academia|
|First appearance:||In The Beginning|
June is portrayed by actress, Bonnie Wright, and was created by DisneySparkles.
June is a stunning, pretty, young girl. Her ethnicity is Canadian with a Scottish/Irish decent. She has very pale skin, but always wears a bronzer to give it a slight tanned glow. June actually wears contact lensed glasses, but she refuses to wear them unless absolutely necessary. She has a slight scar on her left side from her scoliosis surgery. Her hair is red, between elbow and shoulder length, which she wears back with a headband or pulled into a ponytail.
June thrives for a life in front of a crowd. Whether she be acting in the local play, or district speech competitions, she lives for crowd reaction. She is the top of her class. She has a very different sense of humor (for example, she thinks The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a million times funnier than The Hangover). She loves to look pretty, dressing up and having her hair and makeup done, she's like her mom's personal Barbie doll. She loves musical theatre, and was determined she was going to marry John Tartaglia until she found out he was gay. She is very opinionated, excels at debates, and loves to yell at people, as she hates being wrong. She hates physical confrontation, and will never throw the first punch. Her favorite movies are Disney movies, not because they are childish, but because they are nostalgic, and you can get a lot more humor out of them as a teenager than you ever could as a child (Such as the raunchy scene between Lumiere and Babette in Beauty and the Beast). She enjoys following Flynn Rider on Twitter. She thinks homophobes are dirty trashcans full of poop, and stands up for gay rights, even though she's straight. Some of her major idols include Amy Adams, Barbra Streisand, Liza Minelli and Jim Henson. June is generally a very friendly person and likes to meet new people and learn about them. June prefers English and History to Math and Science. When faced with having to break bad news, she tries to sugar coat it. She is a teachers pet but not a suck-up.
June was born in Charlottetown, PEI, to her parents, Brandon and Casey Harris. She was born on June 21. Two other daughters were born after she was born - Hayley (14 years old) and Anna (11 years old). She was reading and writing at a kindergarden level at the age of three. Her academics have always been something she's taken pride in. However, she gets too competitive about it that it often intimidates others, so she's made very few friends. The few close friends she does have she’s met through drama club or cheerleading, they're a rather loud bunch. In middle school she was diagnosed with scoliosis, but has since had the corrective surgery and has recovered.
June makes her first appearance in the pilot episode of Glee: The Unitards, as a cheerleader, auditioning for The Unitards, the glee club at Jackson High. When Justine, who is also auditioning, chooses the same song to audition with as June, Jesse St. James, the director, tells the two to sing it as a duet rather than a solo. They perform There's a Fine, Fine Line from Broadway show Avenue Q. At the end, Jesse praises them for their oustanding voices, but says that he doesn't like how the original is sung by a puppet, as well as that the song is originally a solo, to which the girls argue with him saying that he was the one who made them sing it as a duet version.
Solos (In A Group Number)Edit
|Song Title||Original Artist/s||Sung With||Episode Title|
|The Only Girl In The World||Rihanna||Laura & Justine||Smooth Criminal|
|I Kissed a Girl||Katy Perry||I Kissed a Girl|
|Give Me All Your Luvin'||Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj & MIA||Justine & Laura||Popularity|
|Price Tag||Jessie J ft. BOB||The Unitards||Bonus track on The Jessie J Album|
|Mr Saxobeat/We No Speak Americano||Alexandra Stan/Yolanda Be Cool Vrs Dcup||Justine & Tommy||Auditions, Part 2|
|Chasing Cars||Snow Patrol||The Unitards & Daisy||Reunited|
|About You Now||The Sugababes||The Unitards Girls||Forgotten|
- The actress who portrays June (Bonnie Wright) is most famously known for her role as the character, Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter series. The name Ginny sounds very similar to June, and it is possible that the name was inspired or chosen by/because of the similarities between the two names.
- June's parents, Casey and Brandon, named their daughter June because she was born in the month of June.
- June is the only character to have a relationship with Andy Jones. Andy's only onscreen relationship was with June.
- She was originally auditioned not as a cheerleader, however Jordan felt it would be easier if she were on The Super Girls as she could be introduced with Justine, plus, it added an ititial storyline for, which was her time on the cheerleading team.
- One of Junette's biggest idols is Amy Adams, who happens to portray Amy Sky on this fan fiction.
- Much like Harmony Harpse, one of her biggest musical idols is Barbra Streisand.
- Is in the same maths class as her best friend Justine Callaway.
- Brittany Pierce called her "Junette Brunette" in Reunited, although June's hair isn't a brunette color. This is why June and Tommy tried to explain to Brittany the difference between her hair color and a brunette's.
- Currently, it is rumored that the actress who portrays June is in a relationship with Glee star, Jacob Artist.