When Jesse runs out of lesson suggestions in glee club, June suggests they perform only Disney songs. However, Laura thinks this is a terrible idea and blackmails someone into helping her stop the lesson. Harmony has another encounter with Crystal Wright, where she is inspired to continue striving towards her dreams at NYADA, despite unsupportive efforts of her ex-boyfriend, who broke her heart. Amy and Jesse get into the Disney spirit, whilst Freddie lands himself a side-job to pay off college fees. Daisy misses Freddie, and, after meeting with him to discuss, discovers something about their relationship. An audition into glee club is made by Lewis, and Rex embarrasses himself in front of all of his friends by trying to grasp the attention of his crush. Meanwhile, Andy begins to worry about his future in Canada, and fears his friends won't miss him.
- The episode (part 1 & part 2 overall) focuses mainly on Winter, Jason, June, Harmony, Lewis, Freddie, Rex, Nick, Amanda, and Tommy.
- June is the one who suggests The Unitards do Disney week.
- Some members won't be happy about having to cover Disney, claiming it to be "childish"
- Freddie will guest star in both halves of the Disney episode, however he will not return to visit Jackson High and the glee club. Instead, he returns to continue his storyline involving his career.
- Winter and June have their first duet in this episode.
All songs are from the Disney franchise, except for the mash-up (song two), and the Freddie solo (song six)
- TBA from TBA.
- TBA/TBA by Ke$ha/Ke$ha. Sung by TBA and TBA (females)
- TBA from TBA. Sung by The Unitards.
- TBA from Oliver and Company. Sung by TBA.
- Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor's Life For Me) from Pinocchio. Sung by TBA (male)
- TBA by Elvis Presley. Sung by Freddie.
- TBA from 101 Dalmations. Sung by TBA (female)
- I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules. Sung by TBA (female)
- TBA from TBA. Sung by Winter and June.